WOODED HILLTOP LOTS WITH 2 LAKES,CENTRAL SEWER, EXCELLENT ARCHITECTURAL CONTROL,ROCKWOOD SCHOOLS,GREAT VIEWS,ASPHALT STREETS,UNDERGROUND ELECTRIC,ALL LOTS ARE MARKED IN FIELD,RESTRICTIONS,SURVEYThe Bluffs is designed for the individual
wishing to build their own home.
Construction of one's residence is not
a requirement of lot sale, and there
is no time limit to build.
1) All lots shall be residential in character and use.
2) All roads will be private and maintained by the Board of Trustees.
3) $500/year Road Maintanance Assessment, $35 monthly sewer fee.
4) Minumum building size: 2200 sq ft single story, 2400 sq ft two story.
5) All structures, fences and building materials shall be approved by
the Board of Trustees.
6) No temporary structures.
7) No television and radio antennas (dish) without Trustees' approval.
8) 35ft. front yard building set back, 25ft. side yard set back.
Courtesy of: Fred O. Thatcher, Realtor Copyright 2021, Mid America Regional Information Systems, Inc.(MARIS). All rights reserved. Mid America Regional Info Systems does not display the entire IDX database of Mid America Regional Information Systems, Inc. (MARIS MLS) on this web site. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded. Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of the participants of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. Information provided deemed to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate. Buyers are advised to verify all facts before making a decision on purchasing a property. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. Mid America Regional information Systems, Inc. (MARIS) will not be held responsibility for the content of such records.
For ADA assistance, please email email@example.com. If you experience difficulty in accessing any part of this website, email us, and we will work with you to provide the information you seek through an alternate communication method.