“…when I consistently exceed my clients expectations…I will consistently succeed at my job”
“Ready to face new challenges, my goal is to amaze you with the quality of my services. You have my personal commitment that you will never find a more complete and satisfying real estate service agent. My profile clearly illustrates that I am highly skilled in the areas of marketing, financial negotiations and customer/client satisfaction. I will design an effective plan to meet your needs and objectives. Your satisfaction will always be is my primary focus!”
SUMMARY OF ACHIEVEMENTS:
* 25 Years of consistent Sales, Marketing, & Negotiation Success * Bachelor Degree – Marketing, Business, Communications * #1 Agent – “Top Gun Award” * Life Member of “Masters Club” * “Multi-Multi Million” Producer Club * Life Member of the “Platinum Club” * “Leadership Award” * #1 “Quality Service” Award
* Life Member of National Association of Realtors * Life Member of St. Charles Association of Realtors
* Active Member – Chamber of Commerce * Active Member – “GoodFellas” Organization
* Active Member – “Community Living”
* Active member – Knights of Columbus * Men’s Club President * President & Board Member of NT Rental Properties
Copyright 2020, Mid America Regional Information Systems, Inc.(MARIS). All rights reserved. Mid America Regional Info Systems does not display the entire IDX database of Mid America Regional Information Systems, Inc. (MARIS MLS) on this web site. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded. Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of the participants of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. Information provided deemed to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate. Buyers are advised to verify all facts before making a decision on purchasing a property. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. Mid America Regional information Systems, Inc. (MARIS) will not be held responsibility for the content of such records.
For ADA assistance, please email email@example.com. If you experience difficulty in accessing any part of this website, email us, and we will work with you to provide the information you seek through an alternate communication method.