In order for me to speak with your lender you will need to complete a form called a third party authorization form. Some of the most requested are that you will be required to fill out or provide are: Request For Mortgage Assistance Form, last two years of tax returns, 4506-T, bank statements, pay check,;there are many more. It is a necessity that you have an expert who understands your situation as well can guide you through the process with the least amount of stress on you and your family.